[Libav-user] This command take 2 minutes to render. Can it be quicker?

Vijay Kanta viju.kantah at gmail.com
Thu Jun 5 10:15:05 CEST 2014

I recently added the H264 option. The regular copy "-c:v copy" was already
present before and I got rid of them, because the video wasn't playing in
the HTML5 or JW player. It required the special encoding.

As I said before audio copy didn't really make any difference when it
worked. It's just the h264 which is required and I have to use it.

"-2 -strict"  were options from ffmpeg documentation when I was a noob, and
never got rid of them.

Regards,
~Vijay.