[Libav-user] How to add proprietary encoder like x264 to the FFmpeg

mincheju mincheju at naver.com
Fri Jun 20 04:29:36 CEST 2014

Thanks for your answer.

About the x264, I didn't make my point cleary. Sorry about that.

I have two more questions.

1. In order to let livavcodec offer a wrapper for my special encoder, what do I need to do?

2. If my special encoder gets a wrapper from livavcodec or is added to livavcodec,
   do I have to distribute the source code?

Thanks a lot.

블로그서명mincheju님의 블로그
안녕하세요.