[Libav-user] Slideshow with pictures has grainy effect

Vijay Kumar Kanta viju.kantah at gmail.com
Fri Jun 20 10:34:42 CEST 2014

Hey all,

The grainy effect was with the original pictures, that's fixed, however
I have a new problem, when I select 10 pictures for slideshow, the final
video only included 9. Even the example I gave removes 1 by default.

Also, is the order random by ffmpeg or I sent wrong order because they
are random in the video.

Regards,
~Vijay.