[Libav-user] Compile libAV + libswsscale for QNX

Carl Eugen Hoyos cehoyos at ag.or.at
Tue Mar 25 17:39:49 CET 2014

K4 <anatoliy-leshin at ...> writes:

> Hello, i want to build my project that use libAV on QNX target.
>
> First of all i want to ask: is it possible?

I think current FFmpeg is supported on QNX.
That being said, they were several reports that
claim one or more problems, unfortunately, none
of those reports contained the information
necessary to fix those problems;-(

Please download current FFmpeg git head and
try to configure with (approximately) the
following:
$ ./configure --enable-cross-compile --arch=arm
--cc=qcc --target-os=qnx

This will probably not be enough, as said,
please report back here!

(One report indicates that --tempprefix might
be needed.)

Carl Eugen