[Libav-user] Will --extra-ldflags=ELDFLAGS be added to each library build?

YIRAN LI mrfun.china at gmail.com
Wed Mar 26 09:16:16 CET 2014

Hi,

I added a --extra-ldflags=-Wl,-Map=out.map when configure, and then build
shared libraries.

When build finishes, I got an out.map in root folder, and no map file in
component folder.

I added this option to check what's inside each dll. I didn't build any
execuatble so I assume there should be one map file for each dll. Does any
one know why there's only one map file? If I build several dlls but get
only one map file, what the content of the this map file supposed to be?

Thanks