[Libav-user] Compile libAV + libswsscale for QNX

Анатолий Лёшин anatoliy-leshin at yandex.ru
Wed Mar 26 09:45:59 CET 2014

Hi, Carl.

Here is report of your configure:

~/ffmpeg/FFmpeg$ ./configure --enable-cross-compile --arch=arm --cc=qcc --target-os=qnx
qcc is unable to create an executable file.
C compiler test failed.

If you think configure made a mistake, make sure you are using the latest
version from Git.  If the latest version fails, report the problem to the
ffmpeg-user at ffmpeg.org mailing list or IRC #ffmpeg on irc.freenode.net.
Include the log file "config.log" produced by configure as this will help
solving the problem.