[Libav-user] Seeking

Marcus Johnson bumblebritches57 at gmail.com
Thu Oct 30 12:08:08 CET 2014

I'm working on adding support for verifying the CRC in DTS files currently,
I could possibly add together all the extracted values from the header, but
that would be extremely prone to errors, the code would be very long and
just a PITA all around.

I found a function called avio_seek(), but that's for AVIOContext
(obviously), is there a similar function for GetBitContext? and if not,
 can I cast the GetBitContext to AVIOContext?