[Libav-user] Finding gop size

Ankush wadkes93 at gmail.com
Fri Oct 31 02:38:07 CET 2014

Hi guys I am in a need to carry out seeking of a h264 stream. I tried almost all the combinations with avseek_frame() but non gave me the results as expected which is of seeking to a I frame and then decoding further to the desired frame. So I developed a algo of my own which would seek to the I frame by calculation from the frame number. But the problem I am facing now is that I don't get the gop size of a stream, so is there a way to figure out the gop size of a stream.
Thank you.