[Libav-user] FFmpeg support for libstagefright hardware decoding

PushengHe hpsheng2007 at 163.com
Fri Sep 12 06:33:58 CEST 2014

You can check your OS and the version of gcc.

--

Regards,
PushengHe

At 2014-09-12 11:43:20, "Ming Zhang" <mingzhangsjtu at gmail.com> wrote:

Hi, everyone:

I am new to ffmpeg. Recently I am working on project to port ffmpeg to android device.

At the beginning, I compiled ffmpeg to shared libs(.so files) in a very normal way following some guides on Internet, load them into my android app. It works perfectly.

Now I want ffmpeg to use libstagefright to fulfill HW decoding.

The problem is, I can compile the .so libs, but when I launch my app and load those .so libs, there is always a java.lang.UnsatisfiedLinkError:

Cannot load library: reloc_library[1314]: 114 cannot locate '_ZN7android11MediaBufferC1Ej'

I stuck there for a few days. Does anyone encountered any similar problems before? It would be great if someone can give me some hint about this error.

My steps:

1. Compile ffmpeg-2.1.4 souce code to .so shared libs. I use the build_libstagefright script to do this, and make some modification based on some guides from Internet. The script is on the attachment.

2. Copy the compiled include and lib directories to my android-ndk-r7/sources/ffmpeg-2.1.4/android/arm directory. The Android.mk under this dir is in the attachment(Android.mk1).

3. Under the jni directory of my android app, the Android.mk and Application.mk files are in the attachment.

I am not sure what else materials you need, if anything is missing, please let me know, I will upload it.

Thank you guys very much!!!