[Libav-user] Wrong information in my MPEG transport stream

David Ganetti david at ganetti.it
Thu Aug 27 16:11:00 CEST 2015

Hello to the forum!

I'm recording a 1080i25 video signal with one stereo audio tracks.

I need to create a CBR MPEG transport stream with one h.264 25fps video
track and one MPEG-Audio stereo audio track.

I'm was able to create required audio e video track with constant bit rate
and mux them into a transport stream, but checking the file with MediaInfo
(see the attached file).

1 - the reported overall bitrate of the file results Variable Bit Rate even
if the two muxed streams are CBR as required

2 - in the video stream properties I read "Frame rate mode: Variabile"
instead 25 frames per second as set in the codec contest

Can someone help me?

Thanks in advance