[Libav-user] Use libav in c#

Mohamed Moanis mohamed_moanis at outlook.com
Wed Dec 2 23:17:51 CET 2015

> Date: Wed, 2 Dec 2015 19:08:36 +0000
> From: orestesb at comcast.net
> To: libav-user at ffmpeg.org
> Subject: [Libav-user] Use libav in c#
>
> I have a problem somebody know how can i use l> libavcodec, libavformat, libavutil, libavdevice and libavfilter. in c#. Please help me>>> Thank you.> Juan

There are some C# wrappers out there but outdated and pretty bad.
Best solution I used more than once, is to do your job with C++ and create a dynamically linked library that your C# can use.It is the best solution for what you want, but it has one problem which is that you can pass complex objects between the two entities unless you use COM objects - which is awefull.