[Libav-user] Would anyone find an OS X / Cocoa / Swift wrapper for Libav useful?

Marcus Johnson bumblebritches57 at gmail.com
Sun Jan 25 11:25:30 CET 2015

You can't really seek with get_bits, there is one seeking function, but
it's in AVStream I believe? it's been a few months since I've looked at the
specifics.

but the most important part is that that function was for seeking to the
next frame, not seeking back x bits which is necessary for verifying CRCs
because the header size isn't constant, and is itself embedded within the
header