[Libav-user] Video Playback fast

Kevin J. Brooks kbrooks at r2c-ss.com
Thu Jul 2 17:13:19 CEST 2015

This is were I am setting up the codec context and format:

m_videoCodecCTX->codec_id = AV_CODEC_ID_WMV2;

     m_videoCodecCTX->bit_rate  = 400000;

     m_videoCodecCTX->width  = 640;

     m_videoCodecCTX->height  = 480;

     m_video_st.st->time_base.num  = 1;

     m_video_st.st->time_base.den  = 25;

     m_videoCodecCTX->time_base  =m_video_st.st->time_base;

     m_videoCodecCTX->gop_size  = 12;

     m_videoCodecCTX->pix_fmt  = AV_PIX_FMT_YUV420P;

m_video_st.st is a AVStream pointer.  m_videoCodecCTX is a
m_videoCodecCTX pointer.

Sincerely,
Kevin J. Brooks
Senior Software Engineer