[Libav-user] Custom IO strange behavior.

Talgorn François-Xavier fxtalgorn at yahoo.fr
Sun Jun 28 11:34:07 CEST 2015

Hi,

I don't see anything wrong in your code.
What I would try:

1) Do not free AVIOContext right after your call to av_open_input(), keep it until the end of the program.
2) From FFmpeg oxygen about avio_alloc_context() buffer param:
	"The buffer must be allocated with av_malloc() and friends [OK], it may be freed and replaced with a new buffer by libavformat [Ooops]".
	I would double check the integrity (desired size) of your buffer at each call, just to be sure.

Good luck.