[Libav-user] Error on AVFORMAT_OPEN_INPUT with TS files

Kamlesh Mishra kamlesh.mishra at primefocus.com
Mon Mar 30 15:00:04 CEST 2015

Hello All
As per the ffmpeg libraries, I was trying to read a "ts" file with " avformat_open_input()" API.
The API returns me an error as "cannot find stream information"

Please find the command line output for the "ffprobe" on the ts file. ( file 2.log)
Requesting you to give me support on the ffmpeg api for TS file support.
The Sample TS files are taken from " http://www.w6rz.net/"

Thanks
Kamlesh Mishra

Disclaimer:This e-mail may contain confidential information and is intended only for the person to whom it is addressed. If you are not the intended recipient you may not disclose, distribute or copy this document in any manner whatsoever. Prime Focus does not accept any liability for damage, loss or expense arising from this e-mail or from accessing its attachments.