[Libav-user] How to set AVInputFormat when using AVCodec (For Mobotix MxPEG stream)

Gal Bar Mashiah galbarm at gmail.com
Tue May 5 10:18:35 CEST 2015

It works with ffplay using the following command:
ffplay -f mxg -i "
http://admin:meinsm@172.26.12.209:80/control/faststream.jpg?stream=MxPEG"

As you can see, the input stream is an IP camera http stream.
So it works with ffplay (also with VLC), but when I manually feed the
decoder with the frames as I need to to, only the first frame gets decoded.