[Libav-user] How to use lib api act as a given command "ffmpeg -f concat -i mylist.txt -c copy output.mp4"

camusli(李小奇) camusli at tencent.com
Wed Nov 25 04:23:49 CET 2015

Hi, I want to use lib APIs to implement below ffmpeg cmd and I don't know where to start:

ffmpeg -f concat -i mylist.txt -c copy output.mp4

I tried to read the source code directly but it a headache and I can't even go through the ffmpeg.c

I'm not sure is there any way to single step debug the ffmpeg process then I could see the execute path...

Could anyone tell me what APIs the cmd use or give some instructions about how to map a cmd to lib APIs or some tips to read the source code?

Thanks.