[Libav-user] dts/pts generated by aac encoder less than zero

qw applemax82 at 163.com
Fri Oct 9 12:06:40 CEST 2015

Hi,

Thanks for your quick reply. I have another related question.

If there is negative pts/dts in packet output from audio encoder, the total duration of output audio packets will be bigger than original audio duration.

Are those packets with negatvie pts/dts useful in audio decoding process? Can I discard those packets with negative pts/dts?

Thanks!

B.R.

Andrew