[Libav-user] WMV File shows no progress on playback.

Kevin J. Brooks kbrooks at r2c-ss.com
Wed Oct 14 21:28:52 CEST 2015

I am successfully recording video and audio captured from devices
attached to the computer.  However, when the file is played back using
Windows Media player, the progress slider at the bottom is not updated.
I do write the trailer just before calling avformat_free_context with my
output context at the parameter.  Also if you bring up the properties on
the file I does not show the length of the video in the details.  Can
anyone point me in the right direction to fix this issue?

--
Sincerely,
Kevin J. Brooks