[Libav-user] Muxing Problem

Kevin J. Brooks kbrooks at r2c-ss.com
Tue Sep 22 15:34:54 CEST 2015

Hi All,

Obviously I don't understand enough about encoding video with audio to
figure out how to fix this.  If I take the captured sound from the
microphone and pipe it directly back to my headphones, it is crystal
clear.  Well maybe a little tinny sounding, but clear. However, when I
try to encode it into the video, it is not synced up with the images and
there is a bunch of white noise.  It is only after the video has ended
that you finally can barely hear my voice and whistles.

Can anyone give me and idea where to start to fix this problem?
--
Sincerely,
Kevin J. Brooks