[Libav-user] Green Flicker/Flash iOS

Dee Bitros Dee.Bitros at navico.com
Tue Apr 26 06:39:25 CEST 2016

I’m currently connecting to a rstp stream from an external device decoding a h264 format using ffmpeg on an iOS device developing on Xcode 7.3. The FFMpeg library worked well for the 32bit version but after the need to convert it to 64bit i’ve been receiving random green flashes/flickers while displaying this rtsp stream.

I have converted the FFMPEG library using this this link - https://github.com/kewlbear/FFmpeg-iOS-build-script - to 64bit. My current configuration is as follows. I’ve attached my current build script with the configuration i’m using.

I’ve checked the logs, no corrupt frames or messages are printed during the flickering. I’ve tried changing the configuration at build time of the FFMPEG library . I’m stumped on the solution any help and guidance in the right direction would be great.