[Libav-user] (no subject)

Blake Senftner bsenftner at earthlink.net
Wed Dec 21 17:46:39 EET 2016

Is the h264 file you are using available online to test against?

I have been using the h264 film trailers from here http://www.hd-trailers.net/movie/rogue-one-a-star-wars-story/ <http://www.hd-trailers.net/movie/rogue-one-a-star-wars-story/>

And they open and play without issue. Do you get the same issue with your software using one of these clips?

You may need to post your function that opens a stream up to the point where you call avcodec_open2()...

Sincerely,
-Blake Senftner
Computer Stuff