[Libav-user] RTP Multicast comms issue

Grande Gundín, Javier jggundin at indra.es
Thu Jun 16 00:25:45 CEST 2016

Hello,

I have an application receiving 2 multicast RTP video streams. I open them by using avformat_open_input with an sdp file per stream.
Every call is in a separate thread.

Stream A is sent to 239.0.0.1 port 1234
Stream B is sent to 239.0.0.2 port 1234

If those ports are the same it seems that video in stream B is the same as the video in stream A. If ports are different, every stream has its own video.

If I make an netstat -anu I see there are two entries 0.0.0.0:1234

Is it a bug in udp.c file? Am I missing a flag?

Thanks
Javier

Este correo electrónico y, en su caso, cualquier fichero anexo al mismo, contiene información de carácter confidencial exclusivamente dirigida a su destinatario o destinatarios. Si no es vd. el destinatario indicado, queda notificado que la lectura, utilización, divulgación y/o copia sin autorización está prohibida en virtud de la legislación vigente. En el caso de haber recibido este correo electrónico por error, se ruega notificar inmediatamente esta circunstancia mediante reenvío a la dirección electrónica del remitente.
Evite imprimir este mensaje si no es estrictamente necesario.

This email and any file attached to it (when applicable) contain(s) confidential information that is exclusively addressed to its recipient(s). If you are not the indicated recipient, you are informed that reading, using, disseminating and/or copying it without authorisation is forbidden in accordance with the legislation in effect. If you have received this email by mistake, please immediately notify the sender of the situation by resending it to their email address.
Avoid printing this message if it is not absolutely necessary.