[Libav-user] AV_PIX_FMT for float and half datatypes

Gonzalo ggarra13 at gmail.com
Sat Mar 5 18:55:06 CET 2016

El 01/03/16 a las 09:04, Carl Eugen Hoyos escribiĆ³:
> Gonzalo <ggarra13 at ...> writes:
>
>> I was wondering if swscale can deal with float or half (as
>> seen in OpenEXR or OpenGL, for example)
> exr should be supported by FFmpeg.
> Could you explain your usecase in more detail?
> How would you use the new pix_fmt in libswscale?
I would like to use swscale to convert a float/half image into a ProRes
yuv420p10 (or some other yuv format) with my code.  Currently the exr
support in ffmpeg is minimal and is limited to exr.c (it does not
support all compression formats, it does not support multichannel nor
multipart images, etc ).

--
Gonzalo GarramuƱo
ggarra13 at gmail.com