[Libav-user] Fwd: Encoding with no compression with OpenH264

Stephane Poirier stephane.poirier at oifii.org
Tue Mar 8 03:06:40 CET 2016

Hi Arthur,

I don't know if it can help, but I am encoding raw video (no compression
whatsoever) using codec
AV_CODEC_ID_RAWVIDEO with pixformat AV_PIX_FMT_RGB24 in container .avi file.

The .avi generated are huge but high quality.

I too, am looking for some lossless compression but I haven't found any
way yet. I am a newbie to libav.

Steph