[Libav-user] Converting yuvj420p to AV_PIX_FMT_BGRA‏‏

C Lai for_rmcer at hotmail.com
Tue May 10 21:21:39 CEST 2016

>> When the streaming is coming in as 320X240, it converts to
>> AV_PIX_FMT_BGRA without problems.  However, if it is coming
>> in as 432x240, the converted image is full of white, gray,
>> and black slanted horizontal lines.
>
> Either linesize or width is incorrectly set.

The width and height are set to be the same as the source.  I didn't set any linesize in my code.  I have the following code

                int numBytes = avpicture_get_size(imgPixFormat, vp->width, vp->height);
                vp->bmp = new uint8_t[numBytes*sizeof(uint8_t)];
                avpicture_fill((AVPicture *)vp->frame, vp->bmp, imgPixFormat, vp->width, vp->height);

where

     vp>frame is AVFrame*
     vp->bmp is uint8__t*
     width and height are int;