[Libav-user] Reading AVCPBProperties for vbv_delay from application

Leo Fernando leo.fernando34 at gmail.com
Thu Nov 24 06:44:05 EET 2016

I work with gst-libav to build decoder using gstreamer

I want to know how to read AVCPBProperties from the application. I'm mainly
interested to know vbv_delay of H264 inorder to compensate that latency

My code is always giving me vbv_delay as 0. Anything wrong?

{
        int size = 0;
        AVPacketSideData *side_data = av_packet_new_side_data(&packet,
AV_PKT_DATA_CPB_PROPERTIES, sizeof(AVCPBProperties));

        cpbp       = av_packet_get_side_data(&packet,
AV_PKT_DATA_CPB_PROPERTIES, &size);

        printf("VBV delay = %lld, size = %d\n", ps_cpbp->vbv_delay,
i4_size);
}
Remove Ads