[Libav-user] 答复: Are there any ways to use a lib (built from C++ OpenCV) in Ffmpeg filter?

R n flynewdream at hotmail.com
Sat Sep 3 06:54:51 EEST 2016

Thanks Perette.

I did exactly what you suggested for the C and C++ files. (I have two header files, one for C and another is for C++, and the C++ header file includes the C header file. I have one cpp file in which I put the C and C++ source code. I can also split them into two cpp files for clarity). I guess perhaps the problem is in the how I compile the library and how I compile FFmpeg when I call the library from FFmpeg.

Any suggestions?

Thanks.

Rich