[Libav-user] 答复: Errors when creating a C++ object (with a C API) in FFmpeg filter

R n flynewdream at hotmail.com
Wed Sep 14 18:24:54 EEST 2016

I hope to build the new library in a standalone one which can be used in ffmpeg filter and can also be used independent on ffmpeg (with some wrapper). So, I let it depend on openCV only.

It now looks like if I create it (by explicitly calling "new ..."), and if there is another struct in ffmpeg filter which is allocated by av_malloc after I create my object, there will be a memory issue. But if I create alone, or allocate the struct alone, there is no memory issue. So, both of them cannot be used at the same time.

Thanks.

Rich