[Libav-user] Demuxer not giving proper data to decoder ?

ssshukla26 ssshukla26 at gmail.com
Thu Sep 15 12:05:38 EEST 2016

After debugging, I realized that my decoder is getting data in *AVCC* format,
so on application side I added bit stream filter "*h264_mp4toannexb*" and
everything worked. No artefacts at all.

So to make sure that my decoder use data in *AnnexB* format, I added
*h264_mp4toannexb* filter *inside* decoder, filtering the incoming packet
data, so I don't have to change anything on application side. But I am
getting the below error.

"*Packet header is not contained in global extradata, corrupted stream or
invalid MP4/AVCC bitstream*"

Please help.