[Libav-user] change in x265 library??

James At The Hale james at thehales.id.au
Mon Dec 18 04:27:46 EET 2017

Yes, thanks for that.

Looking at the readme.txt at the x265 Bitbucket wiki I see it is dated December and mentions a specific build requirement for Yasm.
Given that the builds before this time were ok and the person doing these builds says he hasn’t changed his build process for a while I suspect that he is using an earlier version of Yasm and didn’t realize it needed to be upgraded.
I will find out if this is the case in a day or two.

BTW does the
MacPorts install allow for the 10bit build of x265?

James