[Libav-user] filtering_audio.c problems

Marcelo Emmerich marcelo.emmerich at gmail.com
Wed Feb 15 12:24:46 EET 2017

Hi All,

I am refactoring a streaming application from manually resampling and FIFO
buffering audio to using filters. For testing I run the "filtering_audio.c
<https://github.com/FFmpeg/FFmpeg/blob/master/doc/examples/filtering_audio.c>"
example, however it does not work, I always get the error

more samples than frame size (avcodec_encode_audio2)

In my previous implementation I had this working by manually filling a FIFO
and handling the resampling myself, however I need to switch to using
filters. The current filtergraph in filtering_audio.c actually has an
auto-inserted fifo filter, but I still get the error.

What am I doing wrong?

Thanks,
Marcelo