[Libav-user] is it possible to get a decode error

jing zhang zhangjing.lm at gmail.com
Thu Jul 13 11:18:07 EEST 2017

1) The decoder call the log callback synchronous when it encounter a error
or other messages. You can change the code to log the frame number? Like
h.264, slice header has a frame_num
2) You can use AVClass->class_name to check which context logger using. Use
AVCodecContext->opaque to save your information about which decoder you are
using.