[Libav-user] avformat_open_input protocol not found

Michael IV explomaster at gmail.com
Wed Nov 8 19:41:42 EET 2017

Hi guys.

I have a weird error.

I want to open input file with avformat_open_input.
And I am getting the error "protocol not found"

Here is the code:

   pCodecCtx = NULL;
   pFormatCtx = NULL;
    avcodec_register_all();
    av_register_all();
    avformat_network_init();
    pFormatCtx = avformat_alloc_context();
    AVDictionary *d = NULL;
   av_dict_set(&d, "protocol_whitelist","file,udp,tcp,rtp,rtsp", 0);
    int ret = avformat_open_input(&pFormatCtx, in_f_name , NULL, &d);

Now,one important details is that the API is part of Chrome included FFMPEG.

Is that possible it is disabled in a build? Or I am missing something in
terms
of the API usage?

Tnx