[Libav-user] Wrong duration of AAC files encoded by iTunes 12.3.0

Carl Eugen Hoyos ceffmpeg at gmail.com
Mon Oct 2 23:25:16 EEST 2017

Let's try again and please remember not to top-post here
and not to cut the console output.

You are writing in the subject about "wrong duration": How
can I reproduce "wrong duration"? Please try not to answer
with a formula but more with something like "'ffmpeg -i input'
reports a duration of 90 seconds but the input file is actually
100 seconds" or "'ffmpeg -i input output' produces a file with
different length".
Allow me to repeat: Is the issue reproducible with "ffmpeg",
the command line tool or are other tools (like ffprobe) needed
to reproduce?

Thank you, Carl Eugen