[Libav-user] Pushing RTMPS stream to a streaming server

black copper blackcopper1 at gmail.com
Thu Oct 12 17:10:05 EEST 2017

Hi

I want to push an RTMPS stream to Wowza streaming server, from inside an
ARM device (IP Camera).

I can push RTMP stream like this:

ffmpeg  -rtsp_transport tcp -i rtsp://127.0.0.1/channel1 -c copy -f flv
rtmp://[ip]:1935/live/rtmp_test

This works perfectly fine. Now, I have read in FFmpeg docs:

https://www.ffmpeg.org/ffmpeg-protocols.html#tls

that I can actually push an stream using a certificate.

I would like to know if anyone has already done this before, as with
documentation so far (both Wowza and FFmpeg), I am still struggling to get
this working.

Thanks