[Libav-user] help required for creating MPEGTS from raw h264 & PCM Audio

Michael IV explomaster at gmail.com
Wed Sep 27 13:21:07 EEST 2017

I join Ajay's question. I found this very old and incomplete example:

https://lists.libav.org/pipermail/libav-user/2009-May/003034.html

What it does it first decodes h264 from a file and writes it into stream.
The example has some code that attempts  to setup audio frame but it
doesn't mux it into the ts.

Any pointers how to mux raw h264 bitstream with audio into ts?

Tnx