[Libav-user] How to use rkmpp decoder?

Anton Prikazchikov prikaz08 at mail.ru
Wed Apr 18 08:48:30 EEST 2018

>I don't see anything funny there. Does it fail in the same way with all H.264 files (including ones in a proper container with timestamps)? What about H.265, VP8 or VP9 (which I think should all be supported on RK3399)?

It fails in the same way with all H264 files... All H264 files contains one container if I'm not mistaken. I can't say something about timestamp, I think that timestamp is correct. I created h264 file using by ffmpg from video file, the command: " ffmpeg -i some_video.mp4 -c:v copy -an -bsf:v h264_mp4toannexb 4k.h264"

About H.264, VP8 and VP9 i will test this later, as i think i have to rebuild my ffmpeg.

Thanks,
Anton Prikazchikov