[Libav-user] Segmentation fault while audio decoding

Ramana Jajula ramana.jajula9 at gmail.com
Thu Aug 9 09:11:18 EEST 2018

Hi,

I am executing the decode_audio.c file from ffmpeg c api documentation.
When I am running that file, I am getting segmentation fault. I have passed
input file as audio.mp3 and output file as raw.bin files. I have modified
the and worked on the codec issues where I change according to mp3 file. I
don't know the reason why I am getting this issue. I am very new to this
ffmpeg programming. I am using Ubuntu 16.04 LTS, ffmpeg 3.4.4 versions.
Please help me.