[Libav-user] How to get back the original audio file

Ramana Jajula ramana.jajula9 at gmail.com
Tue Aug 28 13:41:30 EEST 2018

Please someone help me with this, how can i get the audio mp3 file from the
decoded binary file.

Aim --> Input(from decode_audio.c file) binary file --> Output MP3 file.
Look at my code for decoding decode_audio.c
<https://codepad.co/snippet/NeHLFtzR>. Now I need to generate original mp3
file from this binary file.

Thank you.