[Libav-user] Problem with libzimg

Daneelveloper daneelveloper at gmail.com
Thu Dec 13 02:00:34 EET 2018

Hi there,

I build FFmpeg shared libraries for Windows using Msys2. I've been doing
that for a long time, zero troubles. I keep all MSYS2 dependencies up to
date and FFmpeg source comes from the Git repository.

But I built the libraries last week the same way as usual (option
--enable-libzimg present in ./configure) and when run FFmpeg.exe or any
other program compiled with the shared libraries this messages shows up
before crashing:

"The procedure entry point __cxa_thread_atexit could not be located in
the dynamic link library C:\xxx\libzimg-2.dll"

If i build FFmpeg libraries with --disable-libzimg everything runs just
fine. I've double checked sources and libraries and these are up to date
and good.

     Thank you.