[Libav-user] Video transcoding based on transcoding.c(spoiled sound)

Valeriy Shtoma shtomavaleriy at gmail.com
Sat Feb 24 17:57:40 EET 2018

Hi guys,

I have tried to use libav for transcoding videos to mp4(libx264/aac).
My variant of code was based on the “transcoding.c”. But after
transcoding I constantly get sound with noise(spoiled sound). For
example, my video on youtube:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4oe4Ub2fBp4. I don’t understand
what’s wrong with my sound. I tried to use different filters(aresample,
aformat, asetnsamples) but result was the same. Can you help me?
What am I doing wrong? What's the matter with the sound? Which
parameter can have such an impact? If something is required: part of
code or other, just write me.

Thanks!

Kind Regards,
Valeriy V Shtoma