[Libav-user] How to access AVFormatContext's priv_data so as to know chunk_index

ravikiran.bs ravikiran.bs at zohocorp.com
Tue Jun 19 14:17:57 EEST 2018

Hello, I am using webm_chunk muxer to generate live webm dash chunks. I need a way to get notified when each chunk write is completed from ffmpeg. I have configured, interrupt_callback in AVFormatContext. But i am not able to access its priv_data in order to know the current chunk index. Is there a way to access AVFormatContext's priv_data, so as to read current chunk index from there ? Regards, Ravi Kiran B S