[Libav-user] New api and deprecation warning

salsaman salsaman at gmail.com
Wed Mar 14 23:03:25 EET 2018

I think you need one because even if you are not encoding anything when
creating the stream, the decoder still needs to know about the details of
the audio encoding.

If the output format requires these details in the header then you need to
tell the encoder to put its details in the header also.

Salsaman.

http://lives-video.com
https://www.openhub.net/accounts/salsaman