[Libav-user] How to get raw audio frames from an audio file

Gonzalo Garramuño ggarra13 at gmail.com
Wed Oct 24 03:53:15 EEST 2018

El 23/10/18 a las 19:21, Matthieu Regnauld escribió:
> Also, here is the actual class:
> https://github.com/mregnauld/AudioPlayerDemo/blob/master/app/src/main/cpp/AudioPlayer.cpp
>
> You'll also find the complete sample Android project I'm working on.

Dear Matthieu,

I seem to have sent you astray with more complex code than you should
have to deal with.  In the docs/examples/ of ffmpeg you will find a file
called transcode_aac.c which is a full transcoder to any format.  It is
very well documented and has very clean code (kudos to whoever wrote
it).  Try compiling it and see if you can make it export pcm by frame
extension (not likely) or by modifying the source.

--
Gonzalo Garramuño