[Libav-user] Audio resampling changes slightly the speed of the music

Matthieu Regnauld mregnauld at gmail.com
Wed Oct 24 18:50:29 EEST 2018

Hello,

Thanks to FFMpeg, I manage to extract audio samples from an audio file, and
also resample it (since my file is encoded in 44100 Hz, and my device
expects 48000 Hz sound).

The problem is: even if the sound quality is perfect, the speed is a little
bit higher than the regular speed of the music.

The difference is very small (small enough so you won't hear it), but you
can hear it when you play the same song at the same time on a regular
player (like VLC for example).

I think it comes from the resampling, but I don't know how to fix it.

Here is my code:
https://gist.github.com/mregnauld/2538d98308ad57eb75cfcd36aab5099a

How can I correct the speed of the music?

Thanks for your help.