[Libav-user] Unable to read frame

Thanumaiweerakun, Sornrakitch s.thanumaiweerakun at tum.de
Thu Sep 6 21:48:32 EEST 2018

Hi,

I have found that if I rearrange the atom moov to the front in the mentioned files (e.g. with qt-faststart), av_read_frame() and avformat_find_stream_info() can process them fine. I am wondering if anyone has faced this mispositioned atom moov problem and if there is a support on this problem or not. As a file, I think libav should be able to search the whole for atom moov easily, but still this problem occurs.

I am trying to use libav with the streaming of mp4 files, so I am finding out how to use libav with this kind of files. If anyone has an idea or has came across this kind of problem before, please do not hesitate to give your opinion.

Regards,

Sornrakitch