[Libav-user] FFmpeg Codecs decoding support confusion

ganesh mundhe ganeshmundhe007 at gmail.com
Thu Sep 20 15:09:48 EEST 2018

Thanks Paul for quick reply

Sry from top seeding.

I know I disabled all external dependencies which stop many codecs.
Like tscc has no D- decode support  ->can't decode
 But it has V-video codec- so what the use here of only V?
But my main curiosity question is if I have format which have D- decoding
supported but no V- video codec thn
 what can possible operations it support with these format?
Like currently I can decode whole video but can't seek to particular
timestamp.

Thanks and regards
Ganesh