[Libav-user] [External] (no subject)

Jimmy Bhaktha jimmy at accelrobotics.com
Tue Sep 25 00:35:32 EEST 2018

Hi Niraj

Thanks for taking the time to respond to the question. I added the options
you recommend. I don't have a file or a image source to open - I already
have a AVPacket. I just opened a dummy format and format context and set
the options that your mentioned.
I still see the same error when I call swscaler - bad src image pointers.

Thanks

--
Jimmy

Jimmy Bhaktha