[Libav-user] Fwd: Help, Transcoding video

NDJORE BORIS ndjoreboris at gmail.com
Thu Jan 24 13:05:17 EET 2019

Hello all,

As Carl said, I see that in the transcodig.c example the coder is
initialised in the function open_output_file()
and this function is called juste after the open_input_file() in te main.
Then something is not clear in my mind. I want to know where the codec
which is initialised
in the open_output_file() function is called exactly in the main? Is it
where the open_output_file()
funtion is called or somewhere in the while(1)  loop. If it is in the the
while() loop, can someone help
me to enderstand when and where exactly please?

Excuses me if it is so simple. I'm a new one.

Regards